Topic-icon Mauritius

Hello Surfers,

I am new here so please excuse me if there was already some kind of a discussion about good Kite destinations.

How do you see Mauritius for it? I have a nice villa there and was wondering whether it is an interesting option for surfers. If so, would you be interested in staying there instead of a hotel?

It might be a great honor for me to develop the scope of clientele for people like you.
Will be glad to answer any questions at: Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε.

Wishing a great wind!

K.

Παρακαλούμε Σύνδεση ή Δημιουργία λογαριασμού για να συμμετάσχετε στη συζήτηση.

What do you mean you have a nice villa?
For Rent?

Yes, for rent - with a swimming pool, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, top quality interiors. The villa is located close to the shore and believe me - rental cost differs a lot from those in Mauritian closed resorts. Please have a look: www.villamauritius.eu :-)

I wonder if any kitesurfurs from Russia would be interested in going to Mauritius and staying in a villa instead of a closed resort. Please have a look at the house I represent: www.villamauritius.eu :-) In case it meets your requirements, please contact me at: Αυτή η διεύθυνση ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου προστατεύεται από τους αυτοματισμούς αποστολέων ανεπιθύμητων μηνυμάτων. Χρειάζεται να ενεργοποιήσετε τη JavaScript για να μπορέσετε να τη δείτε..

Χρόνος δημιουργίας σελίδας: 0.060 δευτερόλεπτα
Slide thumbnail4sports Special Offers

banner zeus foils

banner zeus foils

glaridis 4sports surf shop

Τελευταία Posts

windyweek forecasts